Looking for Lua Calculus library

Does anyone know of a Calculus Lua library?  I’m hoping some grad student developed this and shared it with the world or some scientist made one at some point and posted it somewhere.

It would be great not to have to reinvent the wheel.

what kind of calculus?

thenumbernine lists differentation in this project, though I have no idea how library-ish it is. Looks a bit heavyweight.

A lighter treatment of the same is here.

Another I’m aware of, albeit in C++, is ExprTk. I assume the library as a whole is quite large, but if you only cared about about the differentation / integration parts, it might not be so bad.

@StarCrunch Thanks, there are some uses things there

@pixec   I think I’m most interested in seeing how other people have structured solving complex math - particularly when you are doing calculations within calculations with math processes that aren’t defined in the regular math module.

– Convergent series

– Chain Rule

– Binomial coefficient

– curve sketching

– Quadratic stuff

– various principles named after people

Since I don’t have an organized library for this I’m running loops within loops within loops. . . I guess it’s turning into a library but it feels like reinventing the wheel.

I’m also doing a lot of calculations by hand and using them to populate tables but this only work because the number of calculated items is small and knowable for now.

what kind of calculus?

thenumbernine lists differentation in this project, though I have no idea how library-ish it is. Looks a bit heavyweight.

A lighter treatment of the same is here.

Another I’m aware of, albeit in C++, is ExprTk. I assume the library as a whole is quite large, but if you only cared about about the differentation / integration parts, it might not be so bad.

@StarCrunch Thanks, there are some uses things there

@pixec   I think I’m most interested in seeing how other people have structured solving complex math - particularly when you are doing calculations within calculations with math processes that aren’t defined in the regular math module.

– Convergent series

– Chain Rule

– Binomial coefficient

– curve sketching

– Quadratic stuff

– various principles named after people

Since I don’t have an organized library for this I’m running loops within loops within loops. . . I guess it’s turning into a library but it feels like reinventing the wheel.

I’m also doing a lot of calculations by hand and using them to populate tables but this only work because the number of calculated items is small and knowable for now.