Looking for Partner in crime!

If coding is your strong point and graphics and music arent as much we should talk. Im new to Corona and honestly in coding in general. I did run a successful Minecraft server for about 4 years though (plug-in intensive) and am not intimidated by code. I have been watching tons of videos and review the free games Corona so graciously provided (big shout out to Michael @ PonyWolf). Regardless I am 100% determined to create original content and publish it to both android and steam at minimum. I’m learning a lot and am not looking for someone to do all the coding but rather work as a team and possibly nudge me every now and then lol. 

About me… I have been an avid musician for over 20 years. I play several instruments as well as create fully digital sounds. I’ve done jungles for commercials and several other projects. I am able to custom create music for any occasions or instance in any style or genre. I sing and do Voice-Over and have other singers at my disposal for other voices ect.  Also I am very into graphics as well. I have created thousands of graphics over the years for different things. Business and band logos, Custom art and now i will be focusing most of my graphic talents to games. 

I AM NOT SELLING MY SERVICES! 

Rather i am looking for a confident coder that would like to work via shared file, have regular chats to develop a game plan and execute it. I have tons of ideas and no shortage of music and graphic ability and my mind is completely open to absorb Lua and corona and i assure you in time I will be proficient. I am 32 soon to be 33 years old, have a family but am also a kid at heart and will make time for this project! My language is not rated G so sadly Im looking for someone 18+ (but best of luck to everyone under 18 making games!!)

If you looking for laughs, and do something great with someone else, please send me a message or reply to this post, or even if your just looking for someone to talk game production with ,  I would love to hear from you! 

Have a great day and Year for that matter and Thanks to all that read this!  B)