Looking for skilled Corona/Solar developer to partner with

I recently completed my in-house automated system for developing multiplayer Corona SDK games for iOS, Android and HTML5. Server game logic is written in Lua and deployment is automated.

Here’s a demo of something my system built. Open multiple tabs to try out multiplayer https://livegames.cc (note, if it doesn’t load, make the window width smaller. Small bug I got to fix)

My goal is to make online versions of all my current games, as well as start building new online io games. If that interests you and you have experience with automation, please DM me! When I’m done building few io-styled games with this system, I’d like to make my system open source too! (I would make it open source now, but it’s not documented enough and there are a few kinks)

Anyways, DM me if you’re interested.

Joe

3 Likes

OK, I told you this about an earlier example - this is really cool! @ponywolf is also working on multiplayer features so I’m pretty excited about a multiplayer future on Solar2D. I look forward to playing your io-styled games.

1 Like

That’s awesome! We need more online games. I’d love to see what @ponywolf has come up with too.

@sporkfin I’ve DMed you :stuck_out_tongue: