Looking to create a very simple "tinder" like dating app

Hello, I am looking to create a very simple “tinder” like dating app. 

i.e. The user A is provided with a profile picture that was submitted by a user of the opposite gender (user B ). User A can swipe (right swipe for “like”; left swipe for “dislike”) through multiple User B’s until interested in learning more. Then user can tap to expand the profile of User B. If both User A and User B swipe “like” then they have the ability to chat, etc. Advertisements would be incorporated as though a user profile, and In app purchases will be for upgraded members / remove advertisements.

Some misc. things needed:

• IOS and Android compatible

• ability for user to upload picture to user’s profile via images previously saved to phone

• GPS location (as well as user having ability to set radius of how far away they would want to match to other users.

• have user able to set age range that they want to find other matches

I’m in the information collecting stage andI’ll be happy to hear from you about this project! Feel free to ask any questions. I’d prefer someone that already has done a similar “dating” type of application so that they already know what is needed on the backend as well as have a foundation to build upon if necessary. 

If you could please answer the following in a private message:

1. have you had similar projects in the past that you can use as a foundation? 

2. Are you familiar with the backend processes of data management for saving users profiles/ information?

3. Do you have paid experience using corona sdk?

4. what do you determine to be the most difficult/time consuming aspect of this project?

5. If asking for a rough estimate and assuming a very basic version of the popular “tinder” application, what is your time to completion estimate and price estimate. My timeline is not for immediate completion, but I would like to have this project completed by 3 months from now.