LSR file for tvOS Top Shelf Images?

Based on the guide, I’ve got layered PNG files for my icons and they work great.  However, I’d like to create a .lsr file and use it for the top shelf images too…  Getting ready to try this out but just curious from your end if there’s anything special I need to do other than this?

topShelfImage = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.lsr", -- 1920x720 topShelfImageWide = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelfWide.lsr", -- 2320x720

Hi Nate,

Honestly, I’ve never tried using a .lsr image for this. Have you tested if it works? If it does, I’ll add a note to our documentation on it. :slight_smile:

Brent

We’re not doing anything terribly fancy with the files, and it should just work, depending on the specifics of the format.

Failing that, you can forgo defining top shelf images and icon images in build.settings and supply your own .xcasset bundle in your project directory and Corona will pick it up.

I can’t promise this will work for Runtime Layered Images. Please let us know of any issues you run into.

Hi Nate,

Honestly, I’ve never tried using a .lsr image for this. Have you tested if it works? If it does, I’ll add a note to our documentation on it. :slight_smile:

Brent

We’re not doing anything terribly fancy with the files, and it should just work, depending on the specifics of the format.

Failing that, you can forgo defining top shelf images and icon images in build.settings and supply your own .xcasset bundle in your project directory and Corona will pick it up.

I can’t promise this will work for Runtime Layered Images. Please let us know of any issues you run into.