Is there a way to use the lua bing tts on coronasdk?
What should i do to use it?
the link is this: https://github.com/westparkcom/Lua-Bing-TTS
I want to use a text to speech, any one.
I tryed contacting the owner of the plugin text to speech on coronasdk but he wont answer. i tryed to get some samples to see how his plugin worked before buying but no success. And i cant be depending on the plugin, since it can stop working.
Im trying some developed for Lua, by i have no clue to how to implement them…
if someonecan help i ill heally apreciate this.
My best regards to everyone.
From a quick glance, it looks like Lua-Bing-TTS will work. Don’t see any external libraries. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
i tryed but lua coronasdk by default dont seen to recognise this: local http = require(“http.request”)
I have to install something on my computer? or adapt the code for coronasdk?
thanks in advance
thanks for the reply
Here is the error capture: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoSTq9ajY4bloWfQbP3VwABS2OVo
From a quick glance, it looks like Lua-Bing-TTS will work. Don’t see any external libraries. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
i tryed but lua coronasdk by default dont seen to recognise this: local http = require(“http.request”)
I have to install something on my computer? or adapt the code for coronasdk?
thanks in advance
thanks for the reply
Here is the error capture: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoSTq9ajY4bloWfQbP3VwABS2OVo