Whats new?
External Library support. Right click on a project to add external libraries. You can also open them by right clicking-> Open required.
Custom Icon. If a project has “icon.png” or “Icon.png” a 16x16 thumbnail of that image will be used in the projects explorer.
Goto Declaration on requires. You can now Ctrl-Click on requires will open the relevant file.
os.time() no longer complains of a required parameter.
Be aware that from now on a new file GliderProperties.proj will be created to keep track of project properties. In no way should this file effect your project.
Whats next?
-We will be reworking the parser to support more advanced operations like refactoring. This may take a week or so to implement but will fix many parser bugs and will allow you to find more bugs at the IDE level than at the debugger/runtime level. More details on this as we implement.
Hey MY!
This is awesome!
You are adding features (serious, useful features) so fast that I can’t keep the pace
[import]uid: 101952 topic_id: 31505 reply_id: 125905[/import]
Hey MY!
This is awesome!
You are adding features (serious, useful features) so fast that I can’t keep the pace
[import]uid: 101952 topic_id: 31505 reply_id: 125905[/import]
Guys I’m experiencing some odd behavior with 1.7.2:
Unable to close a project via the menu. It just doesn’t happen. I can right click on the project and close it. Note that I had two projects open at the time
When I click on a function in the Navigator instead of taking me to that function (which is in the open editor window) it will take me to a different file and seemingly random location (though I guess the location is the correct line#, just wrong file).
I’ve closed all projects, reloaded, deleted the .proj file, closed all open docs, etc., it always happens and I always end up in the same (incorrect file).
Random hang when trying to open a project. I get the opening dialog at the bottom of the UI (stuck at 10%). I can only open the project via Open Recent. Have to kill Glider to resolve.
Guys I’m experiencing some odd behavior with 1.7.2:
Unable to close a project via the menu. It just doesn’t happen. I can right click on the project and close it. Note that I had two projects open at the time
When I click on a function in the Navigator instead of taking me to that function (which is in the open editor window) it will take me to a different file and seemingly random location (though I guess the location is the correct line#, just wrong file).
I’ve closed all projects, reloaded, deleted the .proj file, closed all open docs, etc., it always happens and I always end up in the same (incorrect file).
Random hang when trying to open a project. I get the opening dialog at the bottom of the UI (stuck at 10%). I can only open the project via Open Recent. Have to kill Glider to resolve.
I went ahead and uploaded the files. As of now, the Navigator issue seems to have self corrected. No idea what I did other than close down Glider for a few hours.
I went ahead and uploaded the files. As of now, the Navigator issue seems to have self corrected. No idea what I did other than close down Glider for a few hours.