Lunar ADS and advertising

Since when, in Lunar ADS shows an aggressive advertising? Every time you hit the menu banner hangs on the screen. Under the IOS and Android We believe this is a complete arrogance!!!

And even after the first withdrawal of a banner, an application for a second time refused to work.
? ??? ???, ? Lunar ADS, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ???, ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? IOS ? Android. ?? ??? ??? ??? !!!

?? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???.

Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting

Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting [import]uid: 127791 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 329864[/import]

Hi,
We checked your account this morning and for some reason your channel data was saved incorrectly. We fixed the error and those ads no longer appear.
Sorry for the confusion - that is not our standard ad. Those are dialog ads (feature soon to come) where developers can choose to use those in lua of a simple banner.

Richard
LunarAds
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 119743[/import]

You continue to show these ads in my games, when will it end? [import]uid: 127791 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 120119[/import]

@ fonline09,
Which game are you speaking of? We aren’t showing any dialog ads so they may not be coming from our network at all. Contact me through our site for more direct support to I can get this 100% resolved for you -
https://lunarads.com/?page=Contact_Us

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 120309[/import]

Hi,
We checked your account this morning and for some reason your channel data was saved incorrectly. We fixed the error and those ads no longer appear.
Sorry for the confusion - that is not our standard ad. Those are dialog ads (feature soon to come) where developers can choose to use those in lua of a simple banner.

Richard
LunarAds
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 119743[/import]

You continue to show these ads in my games, when will it end? [import]uid: 127791 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 120119[/import]

@ fonline09,
Which game are you speaking of? We aren’t showing any dialog ads so they may not be coming from our network at all. Contact me through our site for more direct support to I can get this 100% resolved for you -
https://lunarads.com/?page=Contact_Us

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 29864 reply_id: 120309[/import]