Lunching app from Glider results in Simulator crash (daily build)

Lunching app from Glider seems broken for recent Corona daily builds. I tried the following

2015.2571 (daily) - doesn’t work

2015.2545 (latest public release) - works

I had to fall back to public release in order to be able to use debugger.

Is this a know issue? Any w/a or ETA for fix?

Hello coronasdk771,

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to test/support every daily build but we do support the latest public releases. If you could upload the logs via help->upload logs, we can take a look at it.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

@coronasdk771, based on the information I have from Corona, it may be fixed in the next daily build (>2015.2574), so you may want to give it a try before uploading the logs. Paul.

Thanks for the info @paulclinger

I have the latest Daily Build and Corona still does not work with Lua Glider. Gonna have to go back a few revs until this is fixed.

+1 on this topic. Using DB CoronaSDK 2015.2576

coronasdk771, I also had a problem with the debugger (in ZeroBrane Studio) when running with 2570 and 2571 builds and thought it could be related to the issue you saw with Glider. My issue was indeed fixed in 2576 build, so it seems like the issue you see is something else. Paul.

With everyone having access to daily builds, the folks at Lua Glider had better find a way to support them. The fact the Corona SDK doesn’t even open with the most recent build is unacceptable.

I backed down to 2564 and it worked. There is a note about simulator getting fixed in most recent release but it didn’t work for me. YRMV

Hello All,

We just confirmed the most recent daily build 2015.2576  works without issue.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

I confirm that today’s build 2015.2576 works with Lua Glider without issue. Thank you.

Hopefully 2576 fixes this.

Hello coronasdk771,

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to test/support every daily build but we do support the latest public releases. If you could upload the logs via help->upload logs, we can take a look at it.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

@coronasdk771, based on the information I have from Corona, it may be fixed in the next daily build (>2015.2574), so you may want to give it a try before uploading the logs. Paul.

Thanks for the info @paulclinger

I have the latest Daily Build and Corona still does not work with Lua Glider. Gonna have to go back a few revs until this is fixed.

+1 on this topic. Using DB CoronaSDK 2015.2576

coronasdk771, I also had a problem with the debugger (in ZeroBrane Studio) when running with 2570 and 2571 builds and thought it could be related to the issue you saw with Glider. My issue was indeed fixed in 2576 build, so it seems like the issue you see is something else. Paul.

With everyone having access to daily builds, the folks at Lua Glider had better find a way to support them. The fact the Corona SDK doesn’t even open with the most recent build is unacceptable.

I backed down to 2564 and it worked. There is a note about simulator getting fixed in most recent release but it didn’t work for me. YRMV