walter
April 12, 2014, 12:36am
1
If your web app folder is empty, please check your path in the “Build for Web” dialog.
In particular, look at the “Save to folder” field. If you see “file://localhost”, you should remove it.
That is a known bug and the workaround is to give standard paths instead of url-style paths.
samwit
April 12, 2014, 2:00am
2
Hi Walter
I am having an issue where I can’t build at all on Mac
the ‘Save to Folder’ field is file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5/
the project path is showing /Users/samwitteveen/Dropbox/corona/Ice-CreamTycoon2014
When I click build the progress bar doesn’t show any movement.
In sublime the console window shows it is copying the images etc but then seems to stop halfway through the project.
Nothing shows up in the folder and searching my drive I can’t see it going anywhere else on the drive.
Is there anything I am doing wrong?
I have also tried the ‘Save to Folder’ field is file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5
and file://Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5
neither are working.
I have tried building some of the samples
I seem to be getting the errors like this
file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5//Fishies.webapp/CoronaResources: No such file or directory
this seems to occur no matter the save to folder path
also getting this error with the sample webGL app
rob
April 12, 2014, 4:30am
3
You need to strip the file:// off of the front. You path should be something like /Users/yourname/wherever/you/want/it.
I’m also not sure how well it’s going to work with Dropbox. Since my Mac is setup up to run Apache, I have a folder off of my home directory called Sites. You can browse to that folder using http://localhost/~yourusername/
which means if you create a folder in Sites called “CoronaTest”, you can browse to: http://localhost/~yourusername/CoronaTest and it should give you a page that you can then click on any builds you output there.
Keep in mind, the browser needs a URL (i.e. http://localhost ), the build script does not, it needs an OS path: /Users/yourname/…
Rob
samwit
April 12, 2014, 5:28am
4
Thanks Rob stripping the file:// worked a charm
The build doesn’t work for me. I build and I just get a black console window and a black build window.
OSX 10.9.2
Corona build 2014.2259 (pro version)
I get the following error when building my project:
Archive: /var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/output.zip
creating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/libcorona.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/index.html
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/CoronaResources.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/CoronaApp.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/resource.car
Runtime error
/var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/CoronaResources.js: No such file or directory
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘error’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function <?:300>
Runtime error: /var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/CoronaResources.js: No such file or directory
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘error’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function <?:300>
I get the exact same error when building the sample project Walter posted on github
(sample-webgl-demo-master)
I double-checked the output folder generated in the error message above and the path exists up to
/var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T
After that there’s no 1397392109/output.zip
Also the contents of T looks like a directory listing of one of the system directories, with *a lot* of irrelevant files in it.
samwit
April 12, 2014, 2:00am
8
Hi Walter
I am having an issue where I can’t build at all on Mac
the ‘Save to Folder’ field is file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5/
the project path is showing /Users/samwitteveen/Dropbox/corona/Ice-CreamTycoon2014
When I click build the progress bar doesn’t show any movement.
In sublime the console window shows it is copying the images etc but then seems to stop halfway through the project.
Nothing shows up in the folder and searching my drive I can’t see it going anywhere else on the drive.
Is there anything I am doing wrong?
I have also tried the ‘Save to Folder’ field is file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5
and file://Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5
neither are working.
I have tried building some of the samples
I seem to be getting the errors like this
file:///Users/samwitteveen/Desktop/Corona-html5//Fishies.webapp/CoronaResources: No such file or directory
this seems to occur no matter the save to folder path
also getting this error with the sample webGL app
rob
April 12, 2014, 4:30am
9
You need to strip the file:// off of the front. You path should be something like /Users/yourname/wherever/you/want/it.
I’m also not sure how well it’s going to work with Dropbox. Since my Mac is setup up to run Apache, I have a folder off of my home directory called Sites. You can browse to that folder using http://localhost/~yourusername/
which means if you create a folder in Sites called “CoronaTest”, you can browse to: http://localhost/~yourusername/CoronaTest and it should give you a page that you can then click on any builds you output there.
Keep in mind, the browser needs a URL (i.e. http://localhost ), the build script does not, it needs an OS path: /Users/yourname/…
Rob
samwit
April 12, 2014, 5:28am
10
Thanks Rob stripping the file:// worked a charm
The build doesn’t work for me. I build and I just get a black console window and a black build window.
OSX 10.9.2
Corona build 2014.2259 (pro version)
I get the following error when building my project:
Archive: /var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/output.zip
creating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/libcorona.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/index.html
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/CoronaResources.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/CoronaApp.js
inflating: /Volumes/HDD/ingemar/Documents/Projects/CoronaSDK/Test/release/versions/1.0.1/html5/testapp.webapp/resource.car
Runtime error
/var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/CoronaResources.js: No such file or directory
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘error’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function <?:300>
Runtime error: /var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T//1397392109/CoronaResources.js: No such file or directory
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘error’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function ‘?’
?: in function <?:300>
I get the exact same error when building the sample project Walter posted on github
(sample-webgl-demo-master)
I double-checked the output folder generated in the error message above and the path exists up to
/var/folders/0m/_8w15_hj19n1_bd1q6yy_p6c0000gn/T
After that there’s no 1397392109/output.zip
Also the contents of T looks like a directory listing of one of the system directories, with *a lot* of irrelevant files in it.
Corona SDK 2104.2349
I still can’t get the HTML5 build to work on OSX (10.9.3). It’s just a simple “Hello world!” app with one line of code.
Exact same error as I posted above.
Corona SDK 2104.2349
I still can’t get the HTML5 build to work on OSX (10.9.3). It’s just a simple “Hello world!” app with one line of code.
Exact same error as I posted above.