macOS app rejected 5x times now (Corona OS X versioning issue)

I have a game that I’ve been working hard to port over to OS X…  It’s been rejected 5x now, and I can’t reproduce the issue.  Been pressing Apple for more insight and they finally provided it.  

They are testing on an iMac running OS X 10.10.x.  I’m using 10.12.3.  They say it runs fine on 10.12.x, but crashes on anything before 10.11.x

But the Corona docs say that OS X 10.11 is required as a minimum:

https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/osxBuild/index.html

System Requirements

• macOS 10.11 or later
  • Mac which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher

I have two apps - both Alpha Omega and har•mo•ny 3 which have each been successfully released in the Mac App Store.

Did something change on your end to now require 10.11.x or later?  This seems out of my control…  is there any way I can set up a minimum OS X version in build.settings?

Thanks,

Nate

Here’s a snippet from the review notes:

_ “The game does not progress after completing the first level. This issue only occurs on 10.10, on macOS 10.12 the game progresses properly after each completed level.” _

I’ll check with Engineering.

Rob

Any hints as to what the issue might be?  A crash log? We try to accommodate older versions of macOS but it’s an uphill struggle with the rate of change from Apple.

You can set the minimum version of macOS allowed for an app by adding this to your build settings :

osx =      {         plist = {             LSMinimumSystemVersion = '10.11.0',         }     },

Thanks much!  I have added this and resubmitted…  will wait to see if it’s rejected again.  If it is, then I have one more thing I can try.

As far as the issue though, the gist of what App Review stated was that it works in 10.12, but not in 10.10.  That was something that wasn’t clear until the most recent rejection…  So, going to try this first to rule out OS version.

Here’s a snippet from the review notes:

_ “The game does not progress after completing the first level. This issue only occurs on 10.10, on macOS 10.12 the game progresses properly after each completed level.” _

I’ll check with Engineering.

Rob

Any hints as to what the issue might be?  A crash log? We try to accommodate older versions of macOS but it’s an uphill struggle with the rate of change from Apple.

You can set the minimum version of macOS allowed for an app by adding this to your build settings :

osx =      {         plist = {             LSMinimumSystemVersion = '10.11.0',         }     },

Thanks much!  I have added this and resubmitted…  will wait to see if it’s rejected again.  If it is, then I have one more thing I can try.

As far as the issue though, the gist of what App Review stated was that it works in 10.12, but not in 10.10.  That was something that wasn’t clear until the most recent rejection…  So, going to try this first to rule out OS version.