MacOs sandboxing

Anyone know how to test mac apps for sandbox? I tried the “open application” build option: " Sandbox: app(996) deny(1) network-outbound /private/var/run/mDNSResponde" and “deny file-write-create /Users/scottharrrison2/Library/Caches/com.myTest.app/SandboxBag” and “send to mac app store” gives me the same error. From what I read need to build and run in Xcode to use sandbox(could have misunderstood), but I am not sure that is even possible with corona. 

Thanks, Scott

If you build your mac apps using a distribution provisioning profile under “Send to Mac App Store…” the build will get sandboxed. 

You can test the sandboxing by executing this build on your computer. 

If you for example don’t have the “com.apple.security.network.client” entitlement in your build settings. The sandboxed application will not be able to make network requests.

If you build your mac apps using a distribution provisioning profile under “Send to Mac App Store…” the build will get sandboxed. 

You can test the sandboxing by executing this build on your computer. 

If you for example don’t have the “com.apple.security.network.client” entitlement in your build settings. The sandboxed application will not be able to make network requests.