Map Not Loading Correctly

I recently purchased Lime and am trying to set up my first map. I created a one layer map in Tiled, saved it, and loaded it up in the simulator.

Here’s what I got: http://i.imgur.com/QtAKC.png

I’m not sure what I did wrong. Here’s my code:

local lime = require "lime" local map = lime.createVisual(lime.loadMap("maps/gameScene1.tmx"))

The only thing that I can think of that might be the problem is that I added the tile set with some margins and spacing because without it, when things scale they leave a line between tiles (at least that happened with my old tile manager).

Has anyone else had this problem before? If so, how did they fix it? [import]uid: 103624 topic_id: 29879 reply_id: 329879[/import]

I believe it is caused by the margin and spacings, this happened to me before, this is because Lime probably did not support the margin and spacing, I had to change a few lines of code in the library and it worked, IIRC the code that needs to be changed is in “lime-tileSet.lua” [import]uid: 114118 topic_id: 29879 reply_id: 122104[/import]

I believe it is caused by the margin and spacings, this happened to me before, this is because Lime probably did not support the margin and spacing, I had to change a few lines of code in the library and it worked, IIRC the code that needs to be changed is in “lime-tileSet.lua” [import]uid: 114118 topic_id: 29879 reply_id: 122104[/import]