Marriage\Dating App With Solar2D for the second time

Hi Guys,

This is my second Social App with Solar2D, the first one was back in 2015, It was available on Google and Apple stores … paid and free versions … with Ads and IAP, It exceeded a million downloads on both stores combined, it made above 20,000 USD in 6 years which is not much but great considering that it took less than a month to develop! the publisher had to remove it sadly because of people misuse

I recreated it and added lots of features, like GPS, Camera Integration, Notifications, Emotes … etc. I also changed the graphics … it was Avatar based now it is just a boring list of users but people seem to like it so far because its free :slight_smile:
Loyal users spend hours daily on this app, and send HUNDREDS of messages daily … I find this weird, but good

I still have a lot to add to it … the first one got the million+ downloads without a single dolar spent in marketing, i’m not really sure how that happened but i believe it is related to people searching for this kind of stuff, and because the app does not have fake accounts

this is the app on Android, I will release it soon to Apple Store hopefully

What might be the best way to promote this App?

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.