May Someone Help me on putting this API onto Corona?

I’m pretty new to LUA but i want this cryptocurrency faucet API onto my game to make a game faucet http://faucethub.io/api/

If someone could create a basic project with this API on it that would be appreciated. 

Hi @gavinhayes103

Generally speaking, you will find our community developers are willing to bend over backwards to help people, but asking them to write the whole project for you falls into asking too much. It’s best you try to do this on your own and ask specific questions rather than “do this for me”.

If you are willing to pay to have someone write the code for you, we have a “Jobs” section to post for hire offers.

Rob

Hi @gavinhayes103

Generally speaking, you will find our community developers are willing to bend over backwards to help people, but asking them to write the whole project for you falls into asking too much. It’s best you try to do this on your own and ask specific questions rather than “do this for me”.

If you are willing to pay to have someone write the code for you, we have a “Jobs” section to post for hire offers.

Rob