Missing Intent 'com.amazon.testclient.iap.appUserId'

We’re having an issue with the Amazon Store complaining about missing an intent. Do we have to create our own intents in the Android Manifest file for the plugin to work?

Corona Product: Corona Enterprise 2013.2012

Device: Amazon Kindle Fire 7.4.6

I/Corona  ( 9972): shop.type: amazon

D/PurchasingManager( 9972): In App Purchasing SDK - Sandbox Mode: PurchasingObserver registered: plugin.amazon.iap.CoronaPurchasingObserver@4174b468

I/PurchasingManager( 9972): Purchasing Framework initialization complete. Build ID 1.0.3

D/SandboxRequestHandler( 9972): In App Purchasing SDK - Sandbox Mode: sendGetUserIdRequest

W/ActivityManager(  205): Unable to start service Intent { act=com.amazon.testclient.iap.appUserId flg=0x10000000 (has extras) }: not found

UPDATE: It appears the SDK Tester didn’t quite install correctly on the device. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed this problem.

UPDATE: It appears the SDK Tester didn’t quite install correctly on the device. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed this problem.

I’ve just run into this issue. I have the amazon App Tester installed (this replaced the SDK Tester). Do you know if corona’s implementation of amazon iap is compatible with it? What should I do?

It seems you have to use the old SDK Tester app instead of their new App Tester app. The SDK Tester app can be found in the amazon sdk which you have to download and manually install via adb. Now that I’ve done this it works just fine.

I’ve just run into this issue. I have the amazon App Tester installed (this replaced the SDK Tester). Do you know if corona’s implementation of amazon iap is compatible with it? What should I do?

It seems you have to use the old SDK Tester app instead of their new App Tester app. The SDK Tester app can be found in the amazon sdk which you have to download and manually install via adb. Now that I’ve done this it works just fine.