Missing Main error on clean and build?

I am using Glider version 2 and I constantly receive a Missing Main error, “could not find main.lua” when I try and clean and build. The work around is to just keep clicking clean and build until it goes away. It’s really maddening to deal with. I have the paid version of Glider and according to the Updates menu I have the latest build. I’ve tried restarting Glider, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t seem to find a pattern.

I’m using Glider on Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Other than this pesky problem works great.

Thanks

Hello gsumwork,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Does the latest update say Glider v. 2.1.2? You can see it in the “Whats New” window.  Also, please set your main project by going to run->set main project and let us know if this works.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Under What’s new I am showing the latest build as Glider v 2.0.3. However, when I check for updates it states no new ones available?

Also I will try setting the Main Project and see if that helps.

Hello gsumwork,

Please go to Tools ->Plugins->Settings and click “Add” on the right side. Then, paste this  http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/site/Glider/v2/v202/updates.xml into the url field and “Name” as Glider and click “Ok” . You should now see the updates. Once Glider is updated, the latest version should say Glider v 2.1.2. If not, please re-download and try the above steps again. Please let us know if this works.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello gsumwork,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Does the latest update say Glider v. 2.1.2? You can see it in the “Whats New” window.  Also, please set your main project by going to run->set main project and let us know if this works.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Under What’s new I am showing the latest build as Glider v 2.0.3. However, when I check for updates it states no new ones available?

Also I will try setting the Main Project and see if that helps.

Hello gsumwork,

Please go to Tools ->Plugins->Settings and click “Add” on the right side. Then, paste this  http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/site/Glider/v2/v202/updates.xml into the url field and “Name” as Glider and click “Ok” . You should now see the updates. Once Glider is updated, the latest version should say Glider v 2.1.2. If not, please re-download and try the above steps again. Please let us know if this works.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers