Missing Timeline in GUI

My Composer GUI is missing the timeline. Is this normal?

Thank you in advance!

The composer was taken out of a recent build because it is currently being reworked.

It (Composer GUI) seems to be present in 2799. Let me ask engineering about the timeline question.

Rob

I’m running v2015.2753 and don’t see the timeline either

We have removed the timeline temporarily while we improve it’s functionality.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Our new game has more than 40 screens in it. What if we had built them using Composer? We are currently upgrading all the graphics, but had we used Composer, CoronaLabs would be directly responsible for delaying our release date for an undetermined amount of time, since it has now been more than two months that the timeline has apparently not been available - and there is still no indication as to how much longer improving it will take. I"m sorry for sounding a bit distraught, but this is a big deal. we were planning to use Composer to upgrade the code to use the latest Corona tools (i.e. Composer), which would have eliminated a lot of lost time required when doing layout on graph paper. But now, back to the drawing board, literally, as we redo our 40 screens and varying layouts on graph paper, again. Please don’t misunderstand me - I love Corona. However, with the changes in ownership and all, and now this situation, we’re getting a little uneasy about the investment we’ve made in building our own Corona framework.

Of course, if you can make any recommendations regarding tools created by others that can be used in the interim, that would be very much appreciated.

You can drop back to the last daily build that supported timelines.

Rob

Sure. Any idea what version that is? My 10/29/15 version has no timeline.

I would like to be interested in the latest functional build with timeline as well

If I understood a previous communication, the timeline is working now in Daily Build 2830 for the Mac only.

The composer was taken out of a recent build because it is currently being reworked.

It (Composer GUI) seems to be present in 2799. Let me ask engineering about the timeline question.

Rob

I’m running v2015.2753 and don’t see the timeline either

We have removed the timeline temporarily while we improve it’s functionality.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Our new game has more than 40 screens in it. What if we had built them using Composer? We are currently upgrading all the graphics, but had we used Composer, CoronaLabs would be directly responsible for delaying our release date for an undetermined amount of time, since it has now been more than two months that the timeline has apparently not been available - and there is still no indication as to how much longer improving it will take. I"m sorry for sounding a bit distraught, but this is a big deal. we were planning to use Composer to upgrade the code to use the latest Corona tools (i.e. Composer), which would have eliminated a lot of lost time required when doing layout on graph paper. But now, back to the drawing board, literally, as we redo our 40 screens and varying layouts on graph paper, again. Please don’t misunderstand me - I love Corona. However, with the changes in ownership and all, and now this situation, we’re getting a little uneasy about the investment we’ve made in building our own Corona framework.

Of course, if you can make any recommendations regarding tools created by others that can be used in the interim, that would be very much appreciated.

You can drop back to the last daily build that supported timelines.

Rob

Sure. Any idea what version that is? My 10/29/15 version has no timeline.

I would like to be interested in the latest functional build with timeline as well

If I understood a previous communication, the timeline is working now in Daily Build 2830 for the Mac only.