Module plugin.photon not found

I am using the photon plugin in Build 2607.
Photon works good in the simulator, but when built for device, it throws the error : 

WARNING: Could not load 'plugin.photon.LuaLoader' 04-09 12:55:15.058  30398-30429/? I/Corona﹕ Runtime error     /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:820: module 'plugin.photon' not found:resource (plugin.photon.lu) does not exist in archive     no field package.preload['plugin.photon']     no file '(null)/plugin/photon.lua'     no file '(null)/plugin/photon.lua'     no file '/mnt/asec/com.timeplusq.drawnguess-1/lib/libplugin/photon.so'     no file './plugin/photon.so'     no file '(null)/plugin/photon.so'     no file '/mnt/asec/com.timeplusq.drawnguess-1/lib/libplugin.so'     no file './plugin.so'     no file '(null)/plugin.so'     stack traceback:     [C]: in function 'require'     /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:820: in function 'require'     ?: in main chunk     [C]: in function 'require'     /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:820: in function 'require'     ?: in function 'requireAllLibraries'     ?: in main chunk

Is this an error in the server side, or am I doing something wrong? 

I tested in 2 other builds.
Build 2603 - Same error occurs
Biuild 2600 - Works! 

Guess I have to use 2600 till this is resolved! 

Probably you mean Corona builds. Note that last version on download page is 2014.2511

So no wonder that 260x fails some way. Hope nothing important for you in that Corona update.

Even if the latest stable Corona build is 2014.2511, the plugin should be available for all daily builds right?  
This error is showing as if the plugin itself is not available.

Anyway, building with Corona 2015.2603 also throws this error now.  Not sure what the problem is…

Corona developers confirmed that daily builds have a bug that is causing Android builds with plugins to fail. They are working to fix it.

I tested in 2 other builds.
Build 2603 - Same error occurs
Biuild 2600 - Works! 

Guess I have to use 2600 till this is resolved! 

Probably you mean Corona builds. Note that last version on download page is 2014.2511

So no wonder that 260x fails some way. Hope nothing important for you in that Corona update.

Even if the latest stable Corona build is 2014.2511, the plugin should be available for all daily builds right?  
This error is showing as if the plugin itself is not available.

Anyway, building with Corona 2015.2603 also throws this error now.  Not sure what the problem is…

Corona developers confirmed that daily builds have a bug that is causing Android builds with plugins to fail. They are working to fix it.