multiple atlas variants with same layout

Hi, I know there’s an option to pack normal maps with the same layout as base atlas, but what can I do when I want to have more atlases with same layout? For example - emission maps, height maps, metallic maps, etc. 

The only thing I figure out is to use basic algorith sorted by name - which I can reliably use to get the same layouts for different variants but it’s not viable for larger atlases because it wastes a ton of empty space. Polygon sorting gets me different layout even with exact same settings.

I found a workaround way to get what I want - I can select different sprite variants and pack them one by one as normals just to get the atlases and then copy and modify the .tpsheet files and change the filenames. So every atlas variant has the same layout and has it’s own .tpsheet file. It’s a dirty workaround but it works. 

I think this could be easily axpanded by just allowing to add multiple atlases with same layout, not just normal maps. 

I found a workaround way to get what I want - I can select different sprite variants and pack them one by one as normals just to get the atlases and then copy and modify the .tpsheet files and change the filenames. So every atlas variant has the same layout and has it’s own .tpsheet file. It’s a dirty workaround but it works. 

I think this could be easily axpanded by just allowing to add multiple atlases with same layout, not just normal maps.