music for games

Hi.  My Name is Jaffar and I am a blind Computer programmer from Singapore.  I attended computer school in 2004, but before that, I was studying music composition at the Lassales school of music over here.  I am wanting to write video games playable by both the blind and sighted and sell them as an indi developer.  But I am also  a graduate in music composition and am keen to work with game developers through providing the music for their games for extra income.  I have a piece  of music which I wrote for a children’s education program and would like to submit it as a sample.  Please take a listen and judge for yourselves if I fit the bill.  You can contact me at jaffar_sidek@hotmail.com.   if you are interested.  The drop box link to the piece of music is:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xcy5lhusgftiff/Kangaroo%20Playtime.mp3?dl=0

Thank you.

Sorry to detract from the topic of your post slightly, but I just wanted to say I’m majorly impressed by your commitment here. I’ve been programming for over 20 years myself and frankly, there’s no way I could be doing this if I were blind. That alone is genuinely impressive, but to follow a path into something as predominantly visual as games programming? That’s amazing!

I have absolute respect for you here and hope you find success in building games for the blind. I bet there’s a market for audio driven escape the room type games and text adventures, and probably not much competition at the moment. Good luck!

Sorry to detract from the topic of your post slightly, but I just wanted to say I’m majorly impressed by your commitment here. I’ve been programming for over 20 years myself and frankly, there’s no way I could be doing this if I were blind. That alone is genuinely impressive, but to follow a path into something as predominantly visual as games programming? That’s amazing!

I have absolute respect for you here and hope you find success in building games for the blind. I bet there’s a market for audio driven escape the room type games and text adventures, and probably not much competition at the moment. Good luck!