My experience so far

With Lunar ad sdk 1.8 and Last Corona release:

• Leadbolt banner works like a charm

• Admob don’t work

• Tapit banner show only a string

• Inneractive open automatically Safari, so the game result unplayable!

I don’t checked “show interstitials” but sometime it goes in. [import]uid: 44965 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 333701[/import]

Hi Wanakana,
Leadbolt is the most stable on the platform.
Admob is going away - Google has decided to not give anyone access to their API unless you use their SDK (we are looking for a replacement)
Tapit should be working fine, make sure you matched up your channels correctly
I’ll poke our tech staff about Interactive this morning
Interstitials should only appear when you have them checked for your channel.

We are working on releasing our latest dashboard and it will be the best yet! Look for an announcement here about that.

Curious - is the app you are using LunarAds with, in the app store or still in testing?

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134294[/import]

The app is in review status at Apple, so all my feedback are about the final testing version on iphone device.

For now i must go only with Leadbolt banner… so i can test lunar ads on a game released. I start waiting for the new lunar update…

TapIt channel is correct, and Interstitials is NOT checked. [import]uid: 44965 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134299[/import]

Thanks for the update Wanakana. There are several upgrades we are making to the dashboard starting early next week that we think everyone is going to love :slight_smile:

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134365[/import]

Inneractive doesn’t seem to be working correctly with Lunar lately - interstitials show up whether or not you have it checked, so I had to remove Lunar from all my apps as I can’t have that happening. [import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134367[/import]

Nick, I hate hearing your not using LunarAds - I suspect the issue is with Inneractive and not Lunar but I’ve sent this to tech to have a look at your account.
Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134369[/import]

Hi Wanakana,
Leadbolt is the most stable on the platform.
Admob is going away - Google has decided to not give anyone access to their API unless you use their SDK (we are looking for a replacement)
Tapit should be working fine, make sure you matched up your channels correctly
I’ll poke our tech staff about Interactive this morning
Interstitials should only appear when you have them checked for your channel.

We are working on releasing our latest dashboard and it will be the best yet! Look for an announcement here about that.

Curious - is the app you are using LunarAds with, in the app store or still in testing?

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134294[/import]

The app is in review status at Apple, so all my feedback are about the final testing version on iphone device.

For now i must go only with Leadbolt banner… so i can test lunar ads on a game released. I start waiting for the new lunar update…

TapIt channel is correct, and Interstitials is NOT checked. [import]uid: 44965 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134299[/import]

Thanks for the update Wanakana. There are several upgrades we are making to the dashboard starting early next week that we think everyone is going to love :slight_smile:

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134365[/import]

Inneractive doesn’t seem to be working correctly with Lunar lately - interstitials show up whether or not you have it checked, so I had to remove Lunar from all my apps as I can’t have that happening. [import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134367[/import]

Nick, I hate hearing your not using LunarAds - I suspect the issue is with Inneractive and not Lunar but I’ve sent this to tech to have a look at your account.
Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33701 reply_id: 134369[/import]

I am currently using Revmob which is not too bad.

I took a look at inneractive but you have to wade through so much marketing imagery on their site to get to the real info and they have one of the longest pay schedules in the industry… 3 months !!! I am not surprised they hide this away so far.

I am currently using Revmob which is not too bad.

I took a look at inneractive but you have to wade through so much marketing imagery on their site to get to the real info and they have one of the longest pay schedules in the industry… 3 months !!! I am not surprised they hide this away so far.

I chose lunar ads for my first app, but I am beginning to regret it.

We have interstatials turned off everywhere posisble, and our ad is only a banner, but once in a while we get a full screen ad inside the banner (all you can see is the top part which says “Close”). We have even seen this with every option in lunar unchecked, which I would assume means it comes from lunars share of the ad space.

TapIt was showing some html/json type message rather than an ad. We hoped this was just in testing mode so when we published the app and we were approved by Tapit, we were disappointed to still see this going on.

We have AdMob set up but on AdMob’s end it says “Inactive: AdMob has never received an ad request for your site.” which we don’t know how to resolve. We think some of the ads we get are from AdMob but we could be wrong.

And once in a while we get a message that says “error getting creatives” or something similar and we don’t know where from.

To top it off we have used Lunar’s contact page twice, and also opened a ticket to contact them and still got no response.

Hi Admin689, Richard here with LunarAds. I’m very sorry for the issues you are having and for not getting a response from our support. You can interface directly with me and I will resolve every issue you are having, promise!

Email me offline at richard at lunarads.com and we can continue the support directly.

I chose lunar ads for my first app, but I am beginning to regret it.

We have interstatials turned off everywhere posisble, and our ad is only a banner, but once in a while we get a full screen ad inside the banner (all you can see is the top part which says “Close”). We have even seen this with every option in lunar unchecked, which I would assume means it comes from lunars share of the ad space.

TapIt was showing some html/json type message rather than an ad. We hoped this was just in testing mode so when we published the app and we were approved by Tapit, we were disappointed to still see this going on.

We have AdMob set up but on AdMob’s end it says “Inactive: AdMob has never received an ad request for your site.” which we don’t know how to resolve. We think some of the ads we get are from AdMob but we could be wrong.

And once in a while we get a message that says “error getting creatives” or something similar and we don’t know where from.

To top it off we have used Lunar’s contact page twice, and also opened a ticket to contact them and still got no response.

Hi Admin689, Richard here with LunarAds. I’m very sorry for the issues you are having and for not getting a response from our support. You can interface directly with me and I will resolve every issue you are having, promise!

Email me offline at richard at lunarads.com and we can continue the support directly.