My First Apple TV App is ready to go!

I got my game working on the Apple TV.  It was pretty easy (once I figure out the remote).

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BhjUSJoch0U

I’ll be adding the leaderboards and store back in once those are perfected in the Corona SDK, but for now I’m excited to get something out there!

Thanks for all the help (especially Rob).

I’ll let ya know if I have any approval problems.

I’d still like to see “tap” events come through so that clicking and tapping behave the same.

Congrats

My App was approved!  You can search for “Buttermilk” in the app store and get your goat jumping skills going! :slight_smile:  Please rate if you can.

As soon as Corona tvOS supports Game Center I’ll re-enable it as well as active the In-App purchases.  In order to get something out there quickly I removed all the menus and went with single button navigation.

Thanks again for all the help!  Corona rocks!  If it wasn’t for Corona I would have stopped developing for iOS a long time ago because the toolset has gotten too bloated.

Congrats. I had a metadata reject, I’m back in review!

Congrats

My App was approved!  You can search for “Buttermilk” in the app store and get your goat jumping skills going! :slight_smile:  Please rate if you can.

As soon as Corona tvOS supports Game Center I’ll re-enable it as well as active the In-App purchases.  In order to get something out there quickly I removed all the menus and went with single button navigation.

Thanks again for all the help!  Corona rocks!  If it wasn’t for Corona I would have stopped developing for iOS a long time ago because the toolset has gotten too bloated.

Congrats. I had a metadata reject, I’m back in review!