My App was approved! You can search for “Buttermilk” in the app store and get your goat jumping skills going! Please rate if you can.
As soon as Corona tvOS supports Game Center I’ll re-enable it as well as active the In-App purchases. In order to get something out there quickly I removed all the menus and went with single button navigation.
Thanks again for all the help! Corona rocks! If it wasn’t for Corona I would have stopped developing for iOS a long time ago because the toolset has gotten too bloated.
My App was approved! You can search for “Buttermilk” in the app store and get your goat jumping skills going! Please rate if you can.
As soon as Corona tvOS supports Game Center I’ll re-enable it as well as active the In-App purchases. In order to get something out there quickly I removed all the menus and went with single button navigation.
Thanks again for all the help! Corona rocks! If it wasn’t for Corona I would have stopped developing for iOS a long time ago because the toolset has gotten too bloated.