I have finished up the initial release of my first game, Pawn Store Game, built using Corona SDK. It took a little over 3 months working nights and some weekends. I did all the pixel art (that’s all I can handle art wise).
Thanks, I learned a lot from making it both in how hard it is to make a game FUN and learning more about Corona SDK. [import]uid: 64619 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144307[/import]
Like the art and graphics style you’ve done! Whereas my first (simple) game is taking a lot longer… [import]uid: 175094 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144871[/import]
Thanks, I learned a lot from making it both in how hard it is to make a game FUN and learning more about Corona SDK. [import]uid: 64619 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144307[/import]
Like the art and graphics style you’ve done! Whereas my first (simple) game is taking a lot longer… [import]uid: 175094 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144871[/import]
Thanks, I learned a lot from making it both in how hard it is to make a game FUN and learning more about Corona SDK. [import]uid: 64619 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144307[/import]
Like the art and graphics style you’ve done! Whereas my first (simple) game is taking a lot longer… [import]uid: 175094 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144871[/import]
Thanks, I learned a lot from making it both in how hard it is to make a game FUN and learning more about Corona SDK. [import]uid: 64619 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144307[/import]
Like the art and graphics style you’ve done! Whereas my first (simple) game is taking a lot longer… [import]uid: 175094 topic_id: 35880 reply_id: 144871[/import]