My Introduction in a weird way.

Why hello there!

I am Ninjisticus, an aspiring game developer.

I have dreamed of making games since childhood, and now that I’m in my high school days and approaching college, I’ve decided to pick up a game engine, and downloaded Corona for a testrun.

Since Corona was able to make 2D games for WIndows, I tried it, but I uninstalled it for the fact that my weak laptop won’t be able to handle pretty heavy things. I’ll get it back once I get a better rig for me to use. (That might take years…)

I know about Lua due to Stepmania by a bit, but almost nothing beyond that, and I’m willing to learn by example and also by advice. I’d like to be able to make a game akin to games on console(more specifically, Kingdom Hearts…) on PC since a good handful of games I’d like to play are there.

I hope that with you guys, I’ll be able to learn how to make a game here and slowly be the person I dreamed of being!

Corona games should run fine on pretty low end laptops, especially when you’re just learning and doing simple stuff, so I wouldn’t let that hold you back.

You may want to change your forum name.I doubt any random generator gives you name: ”ninjafaggot” so this is intentional or unintentional trolling…

Oh, please forgive me for that.

I unexpectedly had some things to do and I do have a proper name, but I still have to change it as of this message. Please, don’t worry.

Why hello there!

I have dreamed of making games since childhood, and now that I’m in my high school days and approaching college, I’ve decided to pick up a game engine, and downloaded Corona for a testrun.

Since Corona was able to make 2D games for WIndows, I tried it, but I uninstalled it for the fact that my weak laptop won’t be able to handle pretty heavy things. I’ll get it back once I get a better rig for me to use. (That might take years write my speech…)

I know about Lua due to Stepmania by a bit, but almost nothing beyond that, and I’m willing to learn by example and also by advice. I’d like to be able to make a game akin to games on console(more specifically, Kingdom Hearts…) on PC since a good handful of games I’d like to play are there.

I hope that with you guys, I’ll be able to learn how to make a game here and slowly be the person I dreamed of being!

Want to learn to make cool games too. Just stared reading all information, sources.

I’ve heard Corona is good for newbies.

Hi, I’m newbie too. Beause of the current situation wanted to learn something new and cool, that’s why I’m here

Why hello there!

Since Corona was able to make 2D games for WIndows, I tried it, but I uninstalled it for the fact that my weak laptop won’t be able to handle pretty heavy things. I’ll get it back once I get a better rig for me to use. (That might take years write my speech…)

Want to learn to make cool games too. Just stared reading all information, sources.

I’ve heard Corona is good for newbies.

Hi, I’m newbie too. Beause of the current situation wanted to learn something new and cool, that’s why I’m here