Need convert APP in JAVA to IOS

Hi

I’m new here, my name is Tommaso form Italy. I need help to convert an app coded in JAVA (for Android OS) to IOS, like smartphone, ipad ect.

App consist on technical drawing and graphic drawing, you can find it free on Google Play here, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciia.ktek&hl=it it’s a BETA version.

I need to know this things;

How much convert JAVA to IOS?

How much time to convert it?

or if someone know a software or company that can do the conversion?

Thanks for help!

Tommaso

Hi Tommaso. Welcome to the Corona Labs community forums. Corona Labs and our community of developers use our great cross-platform development product to build apps in a language called Lua. With Corona’s products  you can have one source code and deploy to both Android and iOS (as well as Amazon, Desktop and TV plaltforms).

You’ve come to the right place if you want to build an app that runs in both stores.  It sounds like you want to pay someone to do this for you, as such I will move this to the Jobs forum where our talented developers can reach out to you.

Lua and the Corona APIs are easy to learn and you may want to try and build it yourself.

Anyway, welcome and lets get this message in the right place!

Rob

Hi Tommaso. Welcome to the Corona Labs community forums. Corona Labs and our community of developers use our great cross-platform development product to build apps in a language called Lua. With Corona’s products  you can have one source code and deploy to both Android and iOS (as well as Amazon, Desktop and TV plaltforms).

You’ve come to the right place if you want to build an app that runs in both stores.  It sounds like you want to pay someone to do this for you, as such I will move this to the Jobs forum where our talented developers can reach out to you.

Lua and the Corona APIs are easy to learn and you may want to try and build it yourself.

Anyway, welcome and lets get this message in the right place!

Rob