Need Corona Developer for Business App development

I have been developing in Corona for over five years, primarily business apps, four companies I’ve worked for having found Corona to be the best multi platform tool for quick development. I’m currently with a multibillion-dollar US based global company and I’m looking for development resources for current and future corona development projects. If you are interested in discussing both contract and full-time opportunities please contact me through the forum. I’m looking for experienced professional development resources.

Hi Guy

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Phil

Thank you to all for your rapid response and interest. I may not have reached out yet, but I will! I am still in the hunt for a resource, but that is one of many tasks at hand and I will circle back over the next few weeks. Just wanted to take the opportunity express my thanks for your responses. 

Hi Guy

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Phil

Thank you to all for your rapid response and interest. I may not have reached out yet, but I will! I am still in the hunt for a resource, but that is one of many tasks at hand and I will circle back over the next few weeks. Just wanted to take the opportunity express my thanks for your responses.