New ad network to use with your apps

My new ad network module is ready for the masses. I’ve tested it pretty heavily and it works like a charm - I’ve also been in contact with my rep from the ad network and they are in full support of the code as well.

-It’s super easy to implement (as easy as the InMobi stuff)
-Call the ad with one line of code
-Internet connection aware
-Fully customizable to your needs
-Works in iOS and Android

I’ve seen as high as $100 CPM’s using the network, I’ve been with them for about 6 months. They are called LeadBolt

HOW TO GET CODE
I get a 10% referral bonus if you sign up as a developer under me, I’d appreciate it if you sign up before you get the code ( you need to anyway before you can use it :slight_smile:

First go here, and sign up!
http://clickodometer.com/?id=2237

Then contact me offline at https://moonbeamdevelopment.com/?name=Contact and I’ll email you the zip file and instructions on how to use it.

When I get 5 referrals I’ll post the code in it’s entirety here (and on our website).
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 316310[/import]

Well, I just jumped through a couple of hoops to register, and used your form to contact you. Now I’m very curious to see how and what you cooked up - because from the looks of it, there’s no way to use LeadBolt with Corona. [import]uid: 70134 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 60788[/import]

Huh? The link doesn’t work…
And is it really possible to incorporate Leadbolt ads in Corona?
[import]uid: 64174 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 60796[/import]

I’m skeptic but open to miraculous solutions! :wink: Haven’t heard from the guys at Moon Beam just yet. Follow this thread, I’d say. [import]uid: 70134 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 60802[/import]

Got a mail from Moonbeam today with the code, and it does indeed work as it should, but I have to say it just about cuts the framerate in half on my iPhone 3GS. On an iPad the speed hit will probably be negligible - can’t say for an iPhone 4 cause I don’t have one. Will do further tests, but for now, thanks Moonbeam!

Cheers,
Thomas [import]uid: 70134 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 60896[/import]

Roger! I second that. Din’t try it though. Glad to know that it works! :slight_smile: [import]uid: 64174 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 60905[/import]

hi, stumbled across this post. Any updates on revenue numbers? [import]uid: 97745 topic_id: 16310 reply_id: 76284[/import]

Is this offer still open?

I have tried integrating leadbolt with the official guide but my ads don’t show up.

Also there is no guide for interstential ads

Is this offer still open?

I have tried integrating leadbolt with the official guide but my ads don’t show up.

Also there is no guide for interstential ads