New Apple Game Center PlugIn

Hi,

is an updated Apple Game Center PlugIn planned for the future or is the GameKit Plugin from animonger still the way to go if I want to add iOS 7 GameKit features to my app?

Kind regards

Tobias

There are at least two different community provided plugins in the Marketplace that provide GameKit features. We don’t have any plans to update gameNetworking at this time.

Rob

Hi Rob,

with the ongoing development of the Google Game Services PlugIn I thought it would be nice to have all the GameKit features in one new clean and official PlugIn for Game Center, too.

As far as I can see I have to stop using the Corona Game Center Plugin and start with:

• Apple GameKit by Animonger for iOS 7 Game Center features

• Game Center by Scott H Tech für leaderboards and achievements on all Apple platforms

I will see if I get this working.

Kind regards

Tobias

There are at least two different community provided plugins in the Marketplace that provide GameKit features. We don’t have any plans to update gameNetworking at this time.

Rob

Hi Rob,

with the ongoing development of the Google Game Services PlugIn I thought it would be nice to have all the GameKit features in one new clean and official PlugIn for Game Center, too.

As far as I can see I have to stop using the Corona Game Center Plugin and start with:

• Apple GameKit by Animonger for iOS 7 Game Center features

• Game Center by Scott H Tech für leaderboards and achievements on all Apple platforms

I will see if I get this working.

Kind regards

Tobias