New Calendar View

I was looking for a calendar widget with swipe gestures for a business app and, since I wasn’t able to find one, I decided to make one.

This code is adapted from joelwe’s Calendar Sample for Corona SDK and Jose Llausas’s A Better SlideView for Corona SDK.

2yjy6u1.png

It’s very easy to use. Simply require the calendar widget and create a new calendar.

-- Get month and year local date = os.date('\*t') local month = date.month local year = date.year -- Create calendar widget local newSlideView = require('newCalendarView') local view = newCalendarView.new(month, year)

I hope you find it useful.

You can find the full code here.

https://github.com/jjsanchezramirez/Corona-SDK/blob/master/New-Calendar-View/

I’ve been looking for a good calendar widget. Corona said they were coming out with one but I have not seen it yet. I’m not sure if I can do it with yours but I want to mark days with the number of jobs I have assigned already. Maybe by color or the number of little marks by the calendar date. This way I can view my schedule and see what days I am free for more work.

I’ve been looking for a good calendar widget. Corona said they were coming out with one but I have not seen it yet. I’m not sure if I can do it with yours but I want to mark days with the number of jobs I have assigned already. Maybe by color or the number of little marks by the calendar date. This way I can view my schedule and see what days I am free for more work.