New corona Native - how to define manifest?

Hi,

I’m checking new structure for corona native from daily builds. It looks like the manifest is auto generated. But I want to add manually manifest by my self. How can I disable manifest being generated and to get required basic structure for an app?

You got 3 options:

1. Generate and then edit src/main/AndroidManifest.xml. It is generated only when is setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins manually started: it will download all plugins and setup the xml according to plugins and build.settings. So you can change it after being generated, and really only reason to run the target is to reflect changes in plugins or build.settings.

2. Create android library (aar) and put your manifest entries there to be merged as libraries

3. Create app/src/release/main/AndroidManifest.xml and app/src/debug/AndroidManifest.xml merge manifest.

(more about how manifests are merged: https://developer.android.com/studio/build/manifest-merge)

Please provide information hot wo run setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins I manage to get it to run but I am sure there is a better way to do so.

Additionally I am testing diferent options and it looks like those are not being compied from build.settings to manifest

supportsScreens = { smallScreens = true, normalScreens = true, largeScreens = true, xlargeScreens = false, requiresSmallestWidthDp = 320, }, supportsTV = true,

This settings seems to be supported and should be unchanged from previous build system.

To setup project execute command line

./gradlew setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins

or on Windows

gradlew setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins

or use Android Studio ui:

gmHf9vz.png

You got 3 options:

1. Generate and then edit src/main/AndroidManifest.xml. It is generated only when is setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins manually started: it will download all plugins and setup the xml according to plugins and build.settings. So you can change it after being generated, and really only reason to run the target is to reflect changes in plugins or build.settings.

2. Create android library (aar) and put your manifest entries there to be merged as libraries

3. Create app/src/release/main/AndroidManifest.xml and app/src/debug/AndroidManifest.xml merge manifest.

(more about how manifests are merged: https://developer.android.com/studio/build/manifest-merge)

Please provide information hot wo run setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins I manage to get it to run but I am sure there is a better way to do so.

Additionally I am testing diferent options and it looks like those are not being compied from build.settings to manifest

supportsScreens = { smallScreens = true, normalScreens = true, largeScreens = true, xlargeScreens = false, requiresSmallestWidthDp = 320, }, supportsTV = true,

This settings seems to be supported and should be unchanged from previous build system.

To setup project execute command line

./gradlew setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins

or on Windows

gradlew setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins

or use Android Studio ui:

gmHf9vz.png