New Crashes with iPhone 6

I’ve recently had reports, and have verified it on a family member’s iPhone 6, that Vungle will crash my app when the ads.show is called.

These were updates to existing apps for compatibility with iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.1).  Vungle continues to work on previous devices with the updated app.  Just seems to break on iPhone 6 (maybe plus, haven’t tested on that).

Is anyone else seeing this?  Or is it just isolated to my apps?  (I’m seeing it across multiple apps at the moment that ads.show is called).

Built with Corona v2014.2511

Working on getting some crash reports.

Hi Fernker, Please let us know if you do get some crash logs from the “iPhone 6” and send to us at tech-support@vungle.com. Thanks, Vungle // Chris

Any update on this? I also just got an iPhone 6 plus and noticed that my games are crashing whenever a video is viewed. The video was never displayed at all.

I’m still trying to get the information from the device that is crashing so that I can figure out exactly where it is crashing.

I should have something within the next week.

Hi Fernker, Please let us know if you do get some crash logs from the “iPhone 6” and send to us at tech-support@vungle.com. Thanks, Vungle // Chris

Any update on this? I also just got an iPhone 6 plus and noticed that my games are crashing whenever a video is viewed. The video was never displayed at all.

I’m still trying to get the information from the device that is crashing so that I can figure out exactly where it is crashing.

I should have something within the next week.