New features on beta 3.0.0b12 - Force identical layout

Hi,

I’ve been playing with the new features in beta .12 - the ability to add a common divisor is great and now means that trimming can be used with Corona (as previously oddly trimmed pixels would throw off the animation frame positions).

The best thing on the list for me was the force identical layout as this was usually the most difficult thing to get to work - usually you would have to just try all the different sorting options for the sprites until it produced sheets that were in the same positions.

Unfortunately the option doesn’t seem to work for me, has anyone managed to get it working? I add my different scales for auto SD, tick the force identical box and export - but they are never the same and just packed as if I had done them separately. [import]uid: 77943 topic_id: 30211 reply_id: 330211[/import]

Ah - just noticed in beta 3.0.0b14 that force identical layout has been disabled “until implemented” - guess I was jumping the gun!

[import]uid: 77943 topic_id: 30211 reply_id: 121981[/import]

Ah - just noticed in beta 3.0.0b14 that force identical layout has been disabled “until implemented” - guess I was jumping the gun!

[import]uid: 77943 topic_id: 30211 reply_id: 121981[/import]