New Glider update.. way more stable :) but broke my favourite theme :'(

Hi,

I’ve been very pleased with the new update so far, as there are way less crashes/freezes than the previous version.

But i’m really starting to miss the “Black Eye” theme which seems broken in this new update. Is anyone else experiencing this too? Or is it only me?

Hello pouwelsjochem8,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have received a few reports on this issue and we are currently working on having a fix out as soon as possible. We will keep you updated.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi Pouwelsjochem8,

Glad the update is more stable. We will be releasing more as the Oracle’s Java matures on OS X.

As for the black eye theme can you post a screenshot showing what looks broken. We pushed an update after the release fixing an issue with the themes. Can you try pulling it down via help -> check for updates?

Thank you,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, the ‘check for updates thingy’ is telling me I have the newest version: Lua Glider 2.0 201510222201       

You can find the screenshots over here, the top one is the newest one, the bottom is how it looked in the 2014 version.

Ps. a weird thing: if I first start the 2014 version and close it, then start the 2015 version, the theme works, but only 1 time, if I close the 2015 again and after that start it it is broken again.

Hello pouwelsjochem8,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have received a few reports on this issue and we are currently working on having a fix out as soon as possible. We will keep you updated.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi Pouwelsjochem8,

Glad the update is more stable. We will be releasing more as the Oracle’s Java matures on OS X.

As for the black eye theme can you post a screenshot showing what looks broken. We pushed an update after the release fixing an issue with the themes. Can you try pulling it down via help -> check for updates?

Thank you,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, the ‘check for updates thingy’ is telling me I have the newest version: Lua Glider 2.0 201510222201       

You can find the screenshots over here, the top one is the newest one, the bottom is how it looked in the 2014 version.

Ps. a weird thing: if I first start the 2014 version and close it, then start the 2015 version, the theme works, but only 1 time, if I close the 2015 again and after that start it it is broken again.