New Plugin Suite

So after a lot of requests I am starting to put together a corona module for doing the UI for business apps that I do and as soon as I am finished (or close to it) I will post it up for everyone to use, it will be free as I am cool like that :slight_smile: So taking requests if you have a feature you need sooner than later :slight_smile:

The first plugin I am almost close to finishing is basic navigation with “more” which will pop the current view back a little and allow you to slide to different types of “modules” ie: projects etc. and while this doesn’t have a lot of use for most people I actually use it for a few things :slight_smile:

window.png

moreapps.png

As I “modulize” most of my code I will post it up here.

I am in the process of putting together a github for all of it shouldn’t be more than a few days.

this is very cool and very generous!

Very cool indeed!  B)

Someone is angling to be a “From the Forum” all-star.

+1 on generous! Thanks Christopher.

Hi Christopher,

Hope you are well - did you ever get to release your PlugIn Suite?

Am sure there are lots of people eagerly anticipating the release.

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Cheers

It is pretty close to being finished, had some personal stuff to attend to so had to step away from the computer for the past few weeks but plan on finishing it up and posting it over spring break :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay on this but plan on getting back to it this weekend :slight_smile:

Started a new topic for the github location.

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/55970-corona-business-uiux-framework/

layout_engineA.png

this is very cool and very generous!

Very cool indeed!  B)

Someone is angling to be a “From the Forum” all-star.

+1 on generous! Thanks Christopher.

Hi Christopher,

Hope you are well - did you ever get to release your PlugIn Suite?

Am sure there are lots of people eagerly anticipating the release.

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Cheers

It is pretty close to being finished, had some personal stuff to attend to so had to step away from the computer for the past few weeks but plan on finishing it up and posting it over spring break :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay on this but plan on getting back to it this weekend :slight_smile:

Started a new topic for the github location.

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/55970-corona-business-uiux-framework/

layout_engineA.png

very cool and very generous!

Hi Christopher,

I have been away for a little while and was wondering if the library is now available.

Thanks

very cool and very generous!

Hi Christopher,

I have been away for a little while and was wondering if the library is now available.

Thanks