No Ad's For Amazon At The Moment?

I keep getting the following error during testing. 

Are there no adverts for Amazon in the UK?

Google & iOS work fine. 

2013-04-15 23:29:13.563 Corona Simulator[13551:707] [RevMob] Reason: No ads for this device/country right now, or your App ID is paused. (204)

I haven’t seen any RevMob ads on my Kindle Fire device either.  I’m located in US.  I sent an email, asking RevMob whether or not Kindle Fire is one of the supported devices.  If not, I guess I’ll just have to serve up my house-ads…  I’ll let you know if/when I hear back from them.

BTW, CraftyDeano, are you testing a Kindle Fire app or an Android app to be released on Amazon store?

Naomi

Thanks Naomi, I’ve set up a listener to show my own apps if revmob doesn’t give an ad. Always have a backup plan :slight_smile:

Hey, CraftyDeano, I heard back from RevMob, and yes, they do support Kindle, but they don’t have enough inventory right now.

Naomi

Thanks for the update. Maybe now is a good time to start a cheap revmob campaign with minimum bidding? 

I haven’t seen any RevMob ads on my Kindle Fire device either.  I’m located in US.  I sent an email, asking RevMob whether or not Kindle Fire is one of the supported devices.  If not, I guess I’ll just have to serve up my house-ads…  I’ll let you know if/when I hear back from them.

BTW, CraftyDeano, are you testing a Kindle Fire app or an Android app to be released on Amazon store?

Naomi

Thanks Naomi, I’ve set up a listener to show my own apps if revmob doesn’t give an ad. Always have a backup plan :slight_smile:

Hey, CraftyDeano, I heard back from RevMob, and yes, they do support Kindle, but they don’t have enough inventory right now.

Naomi

Thanks for the update. Maybe now is a good time to start a cheap revmob campaign with minimum bidding? 

Hi all.

Crafty, contact the RevMob sales team (sales at revmob) so they can give you some good suggestions.

Best regards

Paulo

http://about.me/paulocheque

Hi all.

Crafty, contact the RevMob sales team (sales at revmob) so they can give you some good suggestions.

Best regards

Paulo

http://about.me/paulocheque