No Fullscreen Ad With Revmob 5.1

I’ve updated to Revmob 5.1 (with Corona 1076) and I get no fullscreen ads appearing at all on my iPhone 4S running 6.1.3.  There are the following messages in the console: “Install not received: 422” and “Reason: Device requirements not met. (422)”. I’ve tried the contact page on the Revmob site but that doesn’t work either, asking me to try again later…

Has any one else seen this or have any suggestions?

This is a known issue on revmob side.

It happened already with 5.0 and 5.1 didn’t change a thing.

Thanks for confirming this is happening on iPhone as well, as I only have iPad for testing.

Krystian

I have the same problem!! I resolved by installing and generating with Corona 1064.

_ Reply from Revmob support Team: _

Corona Lab did some major changes on device identification and we’re
working to adequate our SDK for them.

So, due to this compatibility issues we recommend to use Corona build

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks Krystian and bongly for your answers.  It’s a bit frustrating that this error has been around so long…

Hi all.

We have just released the RevMob SDK 5.1, according to the new changes of Corona SDK: networking 2.0, widgets 2.0 and the new device ID for iOS
http://sdk.revmob.com/corona_download.html

The last official release of Corona SDK is the 1076, so, from now on, we will ignore older versions of Corona since they are incompatible with the new Apple policies.

Although the RevMob SDK is ready to be include in your games, you may receive a error 422 if you are testing in iOS devices. This is a temporary issue that will be solved in the server side of RevMob. In the mean time, you can use the testing mode to check your implementation.

We decided to publish the new SDK yesterday because Apple takes 7-10 days to avail each app, so you will have more time to test the integration with the new SDK.

Best regards
Paulo
http://about.me/paulocheque

This is a known issue on revmob side.

It happened already with 5.0 and 5.1 didn’t change a thing.

Thanks for confirming this is happening on iPhone as well, as I only have iPad for testing.

Krystian

I have the same problem!! I resolved by installing and generating with Corona 1064.

_ Reply from Revmob support Team: _

Corona Lab did some major changes on device identification and we’re
working to adequate our SDK for them.

So, due to this compatibility issues we recommend to use Corona build

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks Krystian and bongly for your answers.  It’s a bit frustrating that this error has been around so long…

Hi all.

We have just released the RevMob SDK 5.1, according to the new changes of Corona SDK: networking 2.0, widgets 2.0 and the new device ID for iOS
http://sdk.revmob.com/corona_download.html

The last official release of Corona SDK is the 1076, so, from now on, we will ignore older versions of Corona since they are incompatible with the new Apple policies.

Although the RevMob SDK is ready to be include in your games, you may receive a error 422 if you are testing in iOS devices. This is a temporary issue that will be solved in the server side of RevMob. In the mean time, you can use the testing mode to check your implementation.

We decided to publish the new SDK yesterday because Apple takes 7-10 days to avail each app, so you will have more time to test the integration with the new SDK.

Best regards
Paulo
http://about.me/paulocheque

I got this issue too. My app is already in Google play and it was very frustrating to see that android devices are out. I ran Corona 1095 build and revmob SDK 5.2. Then i tried 1076 + 5.1 = same result. Please, help with this one.

I got this issue too. My app is already in Google play and it was very frustrating to see that android devices are out. I ran Corona 1095 build and revmob SDK 5.2. Then i tried 1076 + 5.1 = same result. Please, help with this one.

I am also getting this weird “Install not received: 422” error.  I don’t think it’s specific to the build I’m using because only 30 minutes ago I built a game with the same setup and revmob worked fine.

I am also getting this weird “Install not received: 422” error.  I don’t think it’s specific to the build I’m using because only 30 minutes ago I built a game with the same setup and revmob worked fine.