No payments from RevMob

Hi,

I am writing in this forum to alert that I have encountered many problems with Revmob, because they haven’t paid me 2013/03 and 2013/04 revenues by Bank Wire International (over $ 2,000!!)

All my payment details are correct but I haven’t received my money!

I have already contacted them to ask questions, but didn’t provide clear answers to me.

I requested to Revmob to send me the C.R.O. number of transactions (Reference Transaction Code), but I haven’t received a reply!

It’s a very frustating situation for me, with other advertising platforms I’ve never had no issues and have always received my revenues without delay in the same bank account. What’s wrong?  :frowning:

So I post this would like to know is anyone have the same case?

MZ

Hi,

I am writing in this forum to alert that I have encountered many problems with Revmob, because they haven’t paid me 2013/03 and 2013/04 revenues by Bank Wire International (over $ 2,000!!)

I have already contacted them to ask questions, but didn’t provide clear answers to me.

I requested to Revmob to send me the C.R.O. number of transactions (Reference Transaction Code), but I haven’t received a reply!

It’s a very frustating situation for me, with other advertising platforms I’ve never had no issues and have always received my revenues without delay in the same bank account. What’s wrong?  :frowning:

MZ

hi Bongly :

I have this case before. I also do not got the correct response . The contact windows just tell me my payment have been process then no response anymore . I email him everyday. But he still not response ( In here . I do not want to say who is in public),after 1 week . I contact with their boss GUI. it help me check with they finance . after 2 day.  I got the payment (With C.R.O ) . They were forget to process my payment . Do you setup minimum payment ?  I have . I think you have the same case with me . 

Please contact GUI directly .    

Hi codincake, thanks for your reply.

It doesn’t seem professional, constantly having request to receive my money!

Three weeks ago, the support team sent me a document (no CRO) to assure me that the payment of 2013/03 had been made. But so far I have not received anything!

I didn’t set a minimum payment. I am sure with over $ 2,000 this is not necessary!

I will try to contact GUI, to ask what’s wrong!

At this time I am NOT excited about Revmob!

Thanks

MZ

I too am waiting my June payment. They haven’t missed a payment for me before so I’m not sure why this is happening now. I just emailed Guy so hopefully I’ll see payment soon.

Ok! I have received all of my missing payments.

Thanks Revmob.

MZ

Hi,

MZ

hi Bongly :

I have this case before. I also do not got the correct response . The contact windows just tell me my payment have been process then no response anymore . I email him everyday. But he still not response ( In here . I do not want to say who is in public),after 1 week . I contact with their boss GUI. it help me check with they finance . after 2 day.  I got the payment (With C.R.O ) . They were forget to process my payment . Do you setup minimum payment ?  I have . I think you have the same case with me . 

Please contact GUI directly .    

Hi codincake, thanks for your reply.

It doesn’t seem professional, constantly having request to receive my money!

Three weeks ago, the support team sent me a document (no CRO) to assure me that the payment of 2013/03 had been made. But so far I have not received anything!

I didn’t set a minimum payment. I am sure with over $ 2,000 this is not necessary!

I will try to contact GUI, to ask what’s wrong!

At this time I am NOT excited about Revmob!

Thanks

MZ

I too am waiting my June payment. They haven’t missed a payment for me before so I’m not sure why this is happening now. I just emailed Guy so hopefully I’ll see payment soon.

Ok! I have received all of my missing payments.

Thanks Revmob.

MZ