No subscription under role and Configuration Error -6 when trying to login via corona simulator.

Hello,

I want to run the corona simulator but when I login it gives me error code -6, my email address, and to contact support as an error message in a pop up window.

However, I noticed I have no subscription under role. Do I need to have something here or add something? If so, how?

I also don’t know how to de-authorize and quit…it looks like I have the same corona SDK on two different computers.

Any suggestions or ideas to see how to fix?

Thanks!

Which version are you running? With the switch to open source, there is no more login for the simulator. Did you download the latest build from here?

I downloaded from the old site. Not from github. I believe it’s version Corona-2018.3326.

Should I download for Github? I have some older lua code and I was afraid the newer versions of Corona or the Simulator might not support it, not sure.

The above version is asking me to login though. I wanted to include In-app purchases in my code and everything with coronaSDK, as my understanding is that that became free to include at one point.

The version that you downloaded is almost 2 years old. The site does provide newer daily builds too, but unless I am mistaken, they all require you to login using your Corona Labs email and password. That email and password are not necessarily the same as your login to these forums. Using the new Solar2D builds won’t require an update, but they may have some other issues for the time being.

In app purchases have been free to use for as long as I can remember, it’s just some of the premium ad networks like Unity, Admob, etc. that have/had a price tag. Once the transition to offline builds finishes, then all of them will be free.

If your project is very old, then it may be that some of the plugins that you use have changed and need to be updated, but otherwise I would expect your code to run as is.