Not open an old project in the new version Coron v2013.2076

please help me solve the problem. Projects created in an earlier version of Corona do not want to open in the simulator version v2013.2076, gives an error

cd93adfa7c21.png

6691c7ddc3e0.png

I’m going to move this to the Director forum.

Rob

Can you post your config.lua?  Have you added the

graphicsCompatibility = 1

line to it yet to make sure your app runs with older libraries?  The Director Class is not something we at Corona Labs can provide support on since it’s a 3rd party tool.  Our supported screen manager is Storyboard.   I don’t know if Ricardo is actively updating Director or not, but there are likely changes needed to work with Graphics 2.0.  Using the graphicsCompatibility = 1 line in your config.lua should help solve problems with libraries like Director.

Rob

Rob thanks for the help!

I’m going to move this to the Director forum.

Rob

Can you post your config.lua?  Have you added the

graphicsCompatibility = 1

line to it yet to make sure your app runs with older libraries?  The Director Class is not something we at Corona Labs can provide support on since it’s a 3rd party tool.  Our supported screen manager is Storyboard.   I don’t know if Ricardo is actively updating Director or not, but there are likely changes needed to work with Graphics 2.0.  Using the graphicsCompatibility = 1 line in your config.lua should help solve problems with libraries like Director.

Rob

Rob thanks for the help!