Notarization.. broken for everyone or just me? =(

This was working up until a few weeks ago.  I’m following the same steps I always did and now I’m getting these errors…  Anyone know some steps to resolve?

https://i.imgur.com/nWkm2Lt.png

I spent 48 hours last week dealing with recent changes to notarization, and I discovered a great variety of recommended solutions. Unfortunately many are out-of-date or specific to certain app development circumstances. Although codesigning may proceed without errors, and errors are reported during notarization, I have concluded that the key is in the codesigning phase of the app itself. If we do that right, notarization itself is simple. Here’s a codesign procedure that worked for me:

codesign --force --timestamp --deep --options runtime --sign “Your Developer ID details”  /path/to/your.app

I suspect (and it’s just a speculation) that you need the “deep” tag. Note that codesign will recursively work through all items in your app, and it will ask for approval each time so you’ll be better off selecting “approve all” or “auto approve” or whatever it says (can’t recall right now).

Frank Reed
Clockwork Mapping / ReedNavigation.com / HistoricalAtlas.com
Conanicut Island USA

thanks for your reply.  this is the command ive been using.

codesign -s “Developer ID Application: My details” --timestamp --options runtime -f --entitlements entitlements.plist --deep Super\ Orbit.app/

i think its identical to yours.  not seeing anything missing.