My question is, Is there a way in Corona SDK to adjust the z-index of native objects? just like we do for other objects object:toFront() or object:toBack() to make them on front or on back in same hierarchy. I know native objects stay always on top but I’m talking about z-indexes of only native objects like native.newVideo, native.newTextField etc.
I’m facing a problem with Android devices. I want to make native.newTextField or native.newTextBox on top of native.newVideo object. It is successful on iOS but failed in Android devices. native.newTextField stays for a while on top of native.newVideo then it goes back and never comes up.
I’m attaching the screenshot of iPad simulator. Which is perfectly fine and give the expected results. native.newVideo is at back and native.newTextField object is at top as I created but failed in Android devices. Is it a bug?
As far as I know, native objects should appear on top of each other in the order which they were created.
Not sure what the official word about this is though. For me native objects have been a bit of a headache whenever I’ve used them and has required a lot of tweaking between iOS/Android to get the results I want.
As far as I know, native objects should appear on top of each other in the order which they were created.
Not sure what the official word about this is though. For me native objects have been a bit of a headache whenever I’ve used them and has required a lot of tweaking between iOS/Android to get the results I want.