"Offer not available in your country" Error

Hi,

I am hoping you can help me with this.
I just integrated LunarAds on my app, but every time it tries to load the ad, it just sends me to a Leadbolt webpage that says “Offer not available in your country”.

I am located in Peru, so I am assuming that’s why I get the error but:

1. I am not using Leadbolt at all, so I don’t know why am I getting a Leadbolt ad.
  2. I tried turning off all other ad networks, only left cross platform ads and I still got the error. Then I tried just having Inneractive on, and still got the same error (seems like the same ad is loading).
  3. If I plug in Inneractive directly (not using LunarAds) I get different ads just fine.
  4. Even if I had Leadbolt on, why isn’t it giving me an ad that is available in my region, and why is it taking me outside the app to a website, should’t it just give me the error within the app?

If anybody knows how to correct this (or what am I doing wrong) please let me know.

Thanks!

Jorge [import]uid: 96835 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 328168[/import]

Jorge,
Those errors were being caused by some Leadbolt issues internally and should be resolved now.

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 115202[/import]

Ive just integrated LunarAds into my app with Admob ads only and i still get “Offer not available in your country” and broken fullscreen ad. [import]uid: 77868 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 116114[/import]

Did you select Leadbolt app wall in your channel info? Also - if you just applied for a new Leadbolt app wall code from Leadbolt the banner can take a bit to show up.
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 116117[/import]

No, only Admob.

I have also tried to turn on Inneractive and turn off Admob, inneractive shows scaled down, tiny ads. [import]uid: 77868 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 116122[/import]

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the late reply. I just wanted to say, that yes the problem got fixed.
Thank you,

Jorge
www.icetossfrenzy.com [import]uid: 96835 topic_id: 28168 reply_id: 117817[/import]