OoO, Flashy! And Unity-y!

I took a look and I’m impressed with what you have going on here. Reminds me of Flash in the good old days. I saw a demo of the way Unity has this sort of scene management/builder tool for their 2D work, so I wonder if that is what you are competing with. If that’s the case, I think it’s a good idea. 

I think my view is somehow a bit ‘mashed’ up, as seen below, and as such is hard to navigate. I do like the snap-to-grid feature and love the color picker, that in itself is a big win for people like me who obsess over kuler and color theory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylk4uvc3g4fbpng/Screenshot%202014-03-15%2019.19.10.png

It would be a good thing to have a box available where you can see the code that is being produced by your creative efforts so that we can ensure that it’s good code (not like the garbage code produced by Dreamweaver for example).

I think this would be attractive to your beginner user base. The trick is to decide…what is worth throwing limited resources at? Beginners who will be on the Free license for a while but who could be upsold via this tool? Maybe. Or Enterprise users (ahem) who need <3 too. 

But I think this is a good effort, impresses me more than html5 porting and Corona cards which to me are a solution looking for a problem. Composer could be used to bring in new users as people cry out for good tooling in a SDK (like Titanium’s or Unity’s). I’ll be curious to see where this goes!

:slight_smile:
Jen

Thanks Jen!

Thanks Jen!