Outlaw feature in windows OS?

Hi Experts,

few discussion that I hope to get answers for :

1- Can I build for apple devices such as ipad, iphone 4 etc from the outlaw running on windows os? I noticed it used the simulator from normal sdk.
2- I noticed from corona tutorials that mostly people using corona sdk running on Mac. So does that mean all features are enabled there only. I am planning to build apps for android and apple ios as well and I need you advice. on the other hand , i am familiar mostly with windows os and also i dont have a Mac os with me :(.
3- Does corona on Mac support build for android and ios ? or only ios?
4-  I noticed while working in outlaw, that when creating new project and change the device to be for example ipad, the content for width and height settings does change to reflect my selection for the device in confi.lua file (using code generator )as shown below, does that mean I have to chane the settings manually with proper resolution each time I launch the project or there are another trick
content =
{
  width = 320,
  height = 480,
looking foreword to hear from you.
Regards
Abdulaziz

1. Outlaw is just a “helper” for Corona SDK coding, so if Corona itself can’t do something, using Outlaw won’t change that. Outlaw just takes your code and passes it to the Corona Simulator. To build for Apple devices you must use a Mac.

2. From a Corona SDK standpoint I don’t think it matters, Windows vs Mac. There may be a few little things that are different, but nothing that makes a difference once you build for device. If I build an Android app on my Mac and build the same app on my Windows machine, they will turn out the same. Outlaw does have a few “problems” on Windows that it doesn’t have on Mac – you can see those on this page:

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/learningcenter/

Look to the right under Known Issues. Also on that page, look at video #10 Better Windows Workflow.

1. Corona on Mac supports both iOS and Android builds.

2. I think there’s a problem with the Windows version of Corona Simulator - I don’t think it’s picking up the “skin” I specify when I send the code to the simulator. But that video I reference in answer #2 above helps with that problem.

Jay

Thanks Jay for detailed answer 
Apprently I have to get a MAC OS then :). I appreciate your quick response as well.
Regards
Abdulaziz

1. Outlaw is just a “helper” for Corona SDK coding, so if Corona itself can’t do something, using Outlaw won’t change that. Outlaw just takes your code and passes it to the Corona Simulator. To build for Apple devices you must use a Mac.

2. From a Corona SDK standpoint I don’t think it matters, Windows vs Mac. There may be a few little things that are different, but nothing that makes a difference once you build for device. If I build an Android app on my Mac and build the same app on my Windows machine, they will turn out the same. Outlaw does have a few “problems” on Windows that it doesn’t have on Mac – you can see those on this page:

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/learningcenter/

Look to the right under Known Issues. Also on that page, look at video #10 Better Windows Workflow.

1. Corona on Mac supports both iOS and Android builds.

2. I think there’s a problem with the Windows version of Corona Simulator - I don’t think it’s picking up the “skin” I specify when I send the code to the simulator. But that video I reference in answer #2 above helps with that problem.

Jay

Thanks Jay for detailed answer 
Apprently I have to get a MAC OS then :). I appreciate your quick response as well.
Regards
Abdulaziz