Overview on average earnings (eCPM, etc)..for all LunarAds supported ad networks

It would be nice if we had a list with all, by LunarAds, supported ad networks and their eCPM and other relevant stuff.

This way the developers can compare much better which ad network is the best choice for their app.

I’m not familiar with ad networks so maybe it’s an stupid idea that is impossible to achieve. But on this moment it’s quit hard to make a good decision about which network to use.

Ivke [import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 26097 reply_id: 326097[/import]

While we don’t have a list of comparison, that is the best part about LunarAds. Because we support multiple ad networks you can experiment and try and find the ones that perform the best for you.

Unfortunately ad networks can’t really be compared side by side based on developers experiences. Some networks might simply might fit your app better than others. The reason why is simple, inventory of ads and demographic of traffic coming in.

Example: If an ad network has good inventory of app downloads for games, and you are showing their ads inside YOUR game, you’ll be more likely to get clicks thus earning more money.

But lets say you have that same game of yours running ads about audiobooks, you more than likely won’t get very many clicks :slight_smile:

The best thing to do is experiment - and again, without bias that is the beauty of LunarAds.
For me, it comes down to a balance of how good are the ads at matching my app, and what are the payout terms.

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 26097 reply_id: 105700[/import]