Parallax only working on maps 10x30?

I just purchased Lime and am excited to get working on it. I’m currently doing some level development for a side scroller, and was looking forward to implementing Parallax scrolling. I made a map that was 80x20 tiles, set up the necessary properties for map and layers, and it seemed to work at first. However, upon scrolling to the right-most edge of the level, where it should stop at the “parallaxBase” layer, it continues to scroll into space.

To make sure I wasn’t on crazy pills, I pulled up my Parallax tutorial. It seemed to work fine at first glance, but if you extend the “Platforms” layer to 31 tiles, from 30, the same thing occurs. Has anyone found a workaround for this? If I wasn’t clear enough, this can be replicated by opening the “tutorial17.tmx” map and extending the map width to 31 tiles. Surprising, it seems to work perfectly if you remove the tile sprites for the “Background” layer back to the 29th column. The simulator seems to clamp accurately to the lay in this example. Let me know if I can provide any additional details. Thanks! [import]uid: 135394 topic_id: 27913 reply_id: 327913[/import]

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in the original post, but I tested this both with screen culling enabled and disabled. [import]uid: 135394 topic_id: 27913 reply_id: 113100[/import]