Particle Candy breaking Transitions?

Is anyone else having problems using transitions while Particle Candy is active? More often than not, my transitions seem to stop part way through before they’ve completed, even something simple like this:

[lua]

img.xScale=5

img.yScale=5

local t=transition.to( img, { time=2500, xScale=1, yScale=1, transition=easing.outBounce} )

[/lua]

The same piece of code works fine in a scene where I’m not using Particle Candy. I’ve tried various Corona versions from 2013.2100 up to the latest release.

Any ideas?

I use particle Candy exclusively. I have no problems with using transitions. I do however never transition the scale of an object. My gut feeling is that transitions with scales would be very tricky… Do you have this problem with transitioning the alpha or the x, y value?

Thanks for the confirmation that Particle Candy and Transitions are working ok for you. I’ve tried adding transitions to the Particle Candy samples and they DO work as expected, so presumably there’s something else in my code that is breaking things.

I use particle Candy exclusively. I have no problems with using transitions. I do however never transition the scale of an object. My gut feeling is that transitions with scales would be very tricky… Do you have this problem with transitioning the alpha or the x, y value?

Thanks for the confirmation that Particle Candy and Transitions are working ok for you. I’ve tried adding transitions to the Particle Candy samples and they DO work as expected, so presumably there’s something else in my code that is breaking things.