Photon Bug : Not receiving onEvent

Bug scenario : 2 or more people connected in a room, exchanging events( i.e one player(P1) raiseEvent and all others including him(P1) receives onEvent ). After sometime suddenly the player(P1) stops receiveing onEvent, though other players receives it, from then on player(P1) will not receive any onEvent’s at all (from himself or others).

The following link is the for the trace when bug occured,
http://pastebin.com/u2zLWs46

Now, the following is the normal trace (When everything is working fine) ,
http://pastebin.com/pcW1SEgH

One thing noticed is when fps drop occurs the chance of that bug occuring is high.
I also see this “<reliable: postpone not next 867 866” in the logs, I don’t get what this is.

Is it plugin problem or am I doing something wrong? Need more info? Help!

P.S : All clients are connected and in room.

Thanks,
Madan

Most likely this happens when internet connection is poor.

Connection to a game server is lost but plugin fails to detect this and continue working as if it was connected.

It should put client in “Error” state instead.

We will fix that asap.

Thanks for the reply,

The affected client is not receiving any events but it is raising events that others are receiving. How come it could successfully raise events if it not connected? Just asking.

Please share full log from client failing to receive events. You can send it with reference to this topic to developer@photonengine.com

It would be nice if you could provide simple reproducing app. 

I can simulate packets losses but I can’t reproduce data send pattern which exposes the bug.

It depends on packets sizes and sending frequency I guess.

Client stays connected but incoming reliable events queue is stuck.

Vadim

Sorry, It is very hard for me to replicate the issue in sample app, since it is random.

I have sent the details of the bug to developer@photonengine.com.

Most likely this happens when internet connection is poor.

Connection to a game server is lost but plugin fails to detect this and continue working as if it was connected.

It should put client in “Error” state instead.

We will fix that asap.

Thanks for the reply,

The affected client is not receiving any events but it is raising events that others are receiving. How come it could successfully raise events if it not connected? Just asking.

Please share full log from client failing to receive events. You can send it with reference to this topic to developer@photonengine.com

It would be nice if you could provide simple reproducing app. 

I can simulate packets losses but I can’t reproduce data send pattern which exposes the bug.

It depends on packets sizes and sending frequency I guess.

Client stays connected but incoming reliable events queue is stuck.

Vadim

Sorry, It is very hard for me to replicate the issue in sample app, since it is random.

I have sent the details of the bug to developer@photonengine.com.