Piracy

Hello friends, i have a question that i want to share with us, When build the final app with corona sdk, have protection for piracy?. [import]uid: 179972 topic_id: 36269 reply_id: 336269[/import]

The best protection is not to sell any app, lol.

Just kidding. Don’t worry about piracy. It has always been there, and will always be in the future.

People who use pirated software would never have paid for your app in the first place,

Save your time trying to protect your app, because there will always be somebody smarter that cracks it.

Just my 0.02

[import]uid: 50459 topic_id: 36269 reply_id: 144075[/import]

Just kidding. Don’t worry about piracy. It has always been there, and will always be in the future.

People who use pirated software would never have paid for your app in the first place,

Save your time trying to protect your app, because there will always be somebody smarter that cracks it.

Just my 0.02

Just my 0.02

Just my 0.02

This is great question! To block the applications I use this tool Application Blocker Pro which is download for free! [import]uid: 237734 topic_id: 36269 reply_id: 145438[/import]

This is great question! To block the applications I use this tool Application Blocker Pro which is download for free! [import]uid: 237734 topic_id: 36269 reply_id: 145438[/import]